Friday, August 21, 2009

Portobello Mushroom Burger

Hellooooo (:

I would like to say thank you to Charissa and Cynthia.

Charissa; thank you for helping me get a cbox and teaching me how to put links a change the theme LOL. I know, I owe u (:

Cynthia; thank you for updating my blog for me earlier on while i was busy gaming and also for writing all those sweet things about me. I shall write about you on your blog! :D

Anyways, today was a fun day overall. Went to school. My stomach was drawn on again haha. After school went to pyramid with Jie Sheng and Afiq to eat because puasa is starting tomorrow. We ate at Carls Jr. I ordered the PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM BURGER! ITS SO FRICKING AWESOME!

From now on, i'm going to sleep by 11pm as I will have to wake up at 5 in the morning for my morning meal and also because I will be playing Blackshot with Nik. Oh! I finally got my laptop back! Now I don't need to use that crappy, laggy piece of shit Mac.



chaooo (:

No comments:

Post a Comment