Thursday, August 20, 2009

BLOG NUMBER 3! :D

This is my very first post on my new new new blog. As you can tell from the title, i haf had 2 blogs in the past. They died after i became too lazy to update them. Hopefully i won't repeat that with this blog.

I won't be blogging much today as I'm not supposed to use the computer and also because my parents are having a dinner for their staff later.

I want to blog about one person though, my friend, VOON MAY YIN! :D.
I said i'd make a blog and write about her because she wrote about me. So here it goes!

Voon May Yin, you come of as a very shy and quiet person. I've only started talking to you a few months ago even though we've known each other since primary school. You're someone that I can trust and depend on. You also owe me cookies. Cookies that i have been waiting for, for more than a month! :P If you're reading this, you know that i'm too lazy to bake them myself! Even though it just takes 5 minutes haha. I think thats all I have to say about you (:

I have to go now because I am hungry and food is downstairs. I want to eat food (:


buhhhh bye :D


No comments:

Post a Comment