Friday, August 21, 2009

peek - a - boo ! :)

Hey there people! Cynthia here ♥

First time helping people to update her/his blog, LOL. Errheerrrmm ..... Okaay, I wanna write about him. A very funny and hyper guy. He loves the noisy and super high songs like bullet for my train or valentine, I forgot what's the name of the band but I know their songs are more to rock. And yeah I know a lil about them cause he asked me to download their songs.

This guy here, loves Mc Donalds a lot. He eats McD everyday during holiday and you can see his tummy is oh-so-freaking CUTE lar weih, gahahahha! And your puasa starts on tomorrow, I'm gonna make you feel hungry XD . A very great person, I used to cry so damn loud on the phone with him. I guess I freak him out :p He was there for me 24/7 when I'm in the sad mood. I know he was trying to comfort me and yeah you succeed.

The place that we first went out was at Pyramid. I thought he'll be there alone, mana tau his friends were there too. And his friends are all so funny and hyper like him. I'm lucky to know all of them. We shisha together, we hang out together and we 'crazy' together. Sorry I can't make it that day :)

I think that's all for now, will be back for more updates :p

ps ; WOIH, study lar. Don't always think about food and stop gaming for while lar woi -.- Trials is coming laaa. After trials then we hang out lar, I knwo you miss me XD . Waiting for you to belanja me, muahahahaha!

Change the blog skin lar :p

No comments:

Post a Comment